eTrader is an application designed for end-users (brokerage house customers) and enables the sending of electronic orders to brokers and a complete insight into the trading done through the brokerage house. With the eTrader application, it's enough to have an electronic device with internet access and wherever you are, it allows placing electronic orders to brokers and tracking trading.
By using the eTrader application, you can replace the traditional trading method that presupposes the physical presence of the customer for placing an order in the brokerage house. From now on, with just one visit to your broker, you get identification elements and the placing of orders can be made from your homes, workplaces, from abroad, while you are on vacation, etc.
The application is simple to use and provides:
1. a high level of security (SSL certificate, unique username and password for user protection)
2. simplicity in completing the order, its input, modification or withdrawal
3. a review of the portfolio and the monetary situation with the current update, according to the market condition
4. an overview of market data (price, market depth, transactions)
5. tracking the entry and execution of the order in real-time
6. review of active orders
7. monitoring the order in the market depth
8. alarms (notifications for market changes)
Access the eTrader application
In order to use the eTrader application, you need the brokerage house to grant application access to the user. As a user of the eTrader application, you will receive the following data:
URL to access the application
Username and password
For more details on this application, contact your broker!
List of members of the Macedonian Stock Exchange